From June 12-14, 2016, CAUBO and the Université du Québec have the pleasure of welcoming you to Québec City for the 73rd CAUBO Annual Conference. Main conference events will take place at the Québec City Convention Centre, 1000 René Lévesque East, Québec, QC G1R 5T8. Pre-conference seminars will take place at the Hilton Québec, 1100 René Lévesque East, Quebec, QC G1R 4P3.
For further information about the conference, please contact Chantal Charette, Event Coordinator at CAUBO, at (613) 230-6760, ext. 337, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For registration inquiries, please contact Unconventional Planning:
Tel: 613-721-7061 or 888-625-8455 (North America only)
GET THE CONFERENCE MOBILE APP!
CAUBO’s very first mobile conference app is live and ready for you to check out!
Click here to get the app now – works on any device!
VISION AND VALUES OF THE UNIVERSITÉ DU QUEBEC NETWORK
The Université du Québec is a network of 10 self-directed universities that put students at the heart of their missions. These institutions make a crucial contribution to Québec’s:
- Scientific progress
- Economic prosperity and cultural and social growth
- Community and regional development
- International influence
Sharing the three fundamental values of accessibility, innovation and regional presence, these ten universities work together and support each other in carrying out their missions.
Approximately 99,000 students in 1,000 undergraduate and graduate programs study at Université du Québec network institutions across the province:
- Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM)
- Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières (UQTR)
- Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (UQAC)
- Université du Québec à Rimouski (UQAR)
- Université du Québec en Outaouais (UQO)
- Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue (UQAT)
- Institut national de la recherche scientifique (INRS)
- École nationale d'administration publique (ENAP)
- École de technologie supérieure (ÉTS)
- Télé-Université (Téluq)
Every day, some 7,000 professors and lecturers and 4,100 regular employees help fulfill the network’s university education and research mission. In 2012-2013, member institutions brought in $208.6 million in research revenues. The network comprises 472 research groups and laboratories, including 196 research chairs. Since its founding, Université du Québec has conferred more than 581,900 degrees.